We have decades of experience including recent engagements in government IT Infrastructure modernization projects as part of the overall Enterprise Architecture. These included Infrastructure assessment, forward looking strategy and Concept of Operations of various functional proof of concept solutions.
Enterprise Architecture / Solution Architecture – Providing IT solutions in aligning IT infrastructure with business objectives, utilizing centralized security mechanisms and shared services. Experience includes IT Solution Architecture utilizing eCRM, Case management, Workflow automation, Data integration, Metadata Repository, Secure Portal solutions, Content management, Functional & Non-Functional Requirements analysis, and Business Rules technologies.
- NASA – Satellite communications systems and architectures
- DoD – Military Flight Simulators and Submarine ballistic missile systems
- US Department of Treasury – Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), and IRS modernization programs
- Non-Profit Organizations – Children’s Hospital (Los Angeles, CA), Greece.org, IAmGreece.org and other non-profit groups and churches
- Private sector – Individual companies
Business relationships and assignments include Deloitte, CSC, CyberSoft Technologies, Booz Allen Hamilton, government agencies, and others.